The person responsible for data processing is:
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. access data and hosting
You can visit our website without providing any personal information. Each time you access a website, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of access, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the access.
This access data is evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our online presence. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, this serves to protect our legitimate interests in the correct presentation of our online presence, which outweigh our interests in the context of a balancing of interests. All access data is deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Hosting services by a third-party provider
As part of processing on our behalf, a third-party provider provides hosting and website presentation services for us. All data collected in the course of using this website or in forms provided for this purpose as described below are processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place within the framework explained here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
2. online marketing
The script code “Google Fonts” is integrated on this website. Google Fonts is an offer of Google Ireland Limited, a company registered and operated under Irish law with its registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. (www.google.de [http://www.google.de]). This serves to protect our legitimate interests in a uniform presentation of the content on our website, which outweigh our interests in the context of a balancing of interests, in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f) DSGVO. In this context, a connection is established between the browser you are using and Google’s servers. Through this, Google obtains knowledge that our website has been accessed via your IP address.
3. contact options and your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
* pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
* pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to request without undue delay the correction of inaccurate or completion of your personal data stored by us;
* pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing * for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
* for compliance with a legal obligation;
* for reasons of public interest; or
* necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
* in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as * the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
* the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure;
* we no longer require the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
* you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
* pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
* in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, restriction or deletion of data, as well as revocation of consent given or objection to a particular use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint.
Right of objection
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests that prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you may object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you will only have the right to object if there are grounds arising from your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.